but as i peruse the words more attentively, one thing that popped up in my head is my son. hihi emak-emak sekali, memang.
Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
Not the good things people have done to me
Not the bad things, it's all the same to me.
No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
It's paid for, removed, forgotten,
I'm happy of the past
With my memories
I lit up the fire
My troubles, my pleasures
I don't need them anymore
Broomed away my love stories
And all their tremble
Broomed away for always
I start again from zero
Non ! Je ne regrette rien
Because my life, my joys
Today, they begin with you.

(words are courtesy of http://lyricstranslate.com)
He? ini bumy?
ReplyDeleteFresh from the perut tuh Nur :D
ReplyDeletekarena jurnal mu ini, eyke sedang mendengarkan lagu yg kayaknya sih zaman mbah buyut gue ;p
ReplyDelete